· Election monitoring and other election related activities, sources: (IDASA, EU, TMG & NDI).
· Water and some flexible projects, source: Concern Universal Nigeria.
· Gender and Women’s Rights related activities, source: European Union
ON GOING PROJECTS:
· Ten (10) years child sponsored Partnership against Poverty (PAP) Programme. A partnership with ActionAid International Nigeria and Eight (8) Communities in Ebonyi State. It is using Rights Based Approach (RBA) as opposed to Service Delivery.
· Three (3) years European Union funded Stepping Stone and REFLECT (STAR). The project which is taking place in Eleven (11) Communities of Ebonyi State including Abakaliki Prisons is focusing on “Empowering Communities in the face of HIV/AIDS”,
· Micro-Credit and Sustainable Livelihood (MSL). This project is reaching out currently to Three (3) CBOs in three (3) Communities of Ebonyi State. Internal resources presently support it.
· Non-Formal Education Initiatives for out of school youths. It has been supported by UNICEF since 1998 and is currently taking place in Nine (9) communities of Ebonyi State.
COMPLETED PROJECTS (2006):
· Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRA) of some twenty-four (24) communities of Ebonyi State and Financed by Concern Universal Nigeria.